After logging into the Referral Manager, the settings page can be accessed by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner on your desktop or the bottom right corner on your Opcity mobile app.
Here, you are able to update the following personal settings:
- Snooze Lead Alerts: Use this feature if you're going to be out of the office, on vacation, or otherwise unavailable to receive new leads.
- Do Not Disturb: Use this feature to set up your Opcity business hours. Our call center operates from 7 AM CST to 11 PM CST, so you may wish to opt out of receiving new leads during the early morning or late night. Please note that these business hours will be the same for every day of the week.
- Notification Mode: Use this feature to change the method by which you receive notifications. You can choose to receive new lead alerts either via SMS/text message or via the Opcity mobile app. Please note that if you download and log into the Opcity mobile app, it will automatically adjust your preferences to receive push notification alerts via the app.
- My Location: Use this feature to set and reset your home base zip code and preferred coverage area. If the specific zip code you need is considered "Not Valid" by the system, you can submit a Support ticket that includes your preferred zip code by clicking here.
- Disabled Zipcodes: Use this feature to opt out of zip codes that fall within your coverage area. We recommend using this feature for areas with which you are unfamiliar or are uncomfortable working.
- Client Types: Use this feature to select which types of leads you would like to receive. You can choose to work the following options: Buyer/Seller, Buyer, Seller, Investor, Lease/Other
- Price Ranges: Use this feature to select that price ranges for which you would like to receive leads. Since limiting your price range can affect the volume of leads you could potentially receive, the system will inform you of the expected volume for the various range options.
- Property Types: Use this feature to opt out of receiving leads for land and mobile/manufactured homes. Keep in mind that agents, by default, are sent residential leads such as single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Switching brokerages
- Language preferences