If you won a lead a few days ago, but we dropped the caller and today we got them back on the line, we'll call you up and attempt to make that connection for you. Or, if we sent out texts and no one answered, but we have a motivated client with time to wait, our reps may go down the list of lenders in that market in an effort to get a someone on the line.
Articles in this section
- I Won a Dispatch, but I Didn’t get a Call. Why?
- I'm Clicking in Under 10 Seconds and Phone says, "Lead Already Claimed."
- I am Concerned About Lead Volume
- I got a Call from Opcity with no Text Being Sent or Accepted. Why?
- I Clicked a Link, it said, "Lead Already Claimed," then I got a Call Anyway. Why?
- I Referred an Agent. Can I get Connected to all of Their Leads?
- Why did an Agent that I Referred to you get Connected to a Different Lender?
- Can I Give a Lead I Received to a Team Member?