Leads that are assigned to you are what we refer to as Warm Connections and part of all quota packages. Warm Connections are generated when no lender answers a dispatch or if the home buyer is busy and requests a call back. You may also receive a Warm Connection if a real estate agent requests a lender introduction from their portal. Click here for more information on Warm Connections.
Articles in this section
- Market Coverage Visibility on Manager's Dashboard
- Updating Client Status - Lender Platform
- Sending Opcity Lender Leads to your CRM
- Can I get a Credit for a Lead?
- How to Place Client in Long-Term Hold
- How to Discontinue Working a Lead
- How to Update a Lead
- Why do I Need to Update my Leads if there Hasn't been any Movement?
- Why do Client Notes say "Agent Needs Lender - Contact Agent First"?
- How do I Reassign Leads to Another Lender on my Team?