Please submit your "Closing Documents" via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your closing documentation no later than seven (7) days following close.
Due to the volume of closings our accounting departments processes daily, it can take up to three (3) weeks to process your documentation. Delays of your submission can result in a halt to your brokerage’s lead flow until resolved.
REQUIRED THIRD PARTY DOCUMENTATION FOR HOME SALE/PURCHASE
Opcity requires third-party documentation that includes the following:
- Close date
- Property address
- Client's full name
- Final Sales Price
- Total brokerage commission earned
Typically, this can be satisfied by the title-company generated closing statement. However, if any of the required details (above) are missing, please also submit one or more of the following third-party documents:
- A copy of the brokerage commission check(s) from the title company
- MLS listing with commission data
- Sell-side closing statement from the title company
- Escrow letter stating commission paid to the broker
*In attorney states, please be sure to submit a copy of the MLS listing stating commission. If your MLS listing sheet does not include commission, please also include a copy of the broker's commission check.
Please submit both:
- Copy of signed lease agreement or contract. Scanned copies of the 1st and last page of lease agreement are permitted if they include: Client’s name and/or Address, Contract Date, Rent Amount, and Signature page.
- Copy of the broker’s commission check.
*We will also accept a copy of the MLS listing if it includes the property address, contract date, rent amount, and final commission amount. If the MLS sheet does not include commission data, please also include a copy of the broker's commission check.
To ensure receipt, please:
- Include the address and client's name in the subject line
- CC: the closing agent into the email
- Submit closing documents in PDF format
Email all documents to email@example.com