To update an existing lead, first select the lead you want to update from your Referral Manager dashboard.
On the "Update Status" page for that lead, there will be a variety of status options from which to choose.
- Grey Bar: If there has been no change in the status, choose this option to update the status, while keeping it at its current position
- Green Bar: Move the lead to the next pipeline milestone
- View All Status Options: Move the status of the lead to any milestone
- Blue Bar: You can release the lead back to Opcity so we may follow up directly. This will remove the lead from your dashboard, and our team will take over client reach out. We recommend releasing leads that become unresponsive or are no longer a good fit.
- Orange Bar: You can place the lead on a long-term hold, which will keep the lead assigned to you, but will switch the lead to where it will no longer require an update every seven days. We recommend placing leads on a long-term hold when you have a serious home buyer that has paused their home search for a short time (e.g., until after the holidays or until a pre-qualification is finalized).
Select the option that applies to your lead's status, and enter notes or content in required fields. After adding notes, be sure to click "Save" at the bottom of the screen to save the updates.