Opcity’s Emerging Agent program is an opportunity for a brokerage’s high potential agents with limited transaction history to demonstrate their ability to successfully work Opcity referrals. Initially, Emerging Agents will have limited ability to filter the types of referrals they’ll receive. However, upon 3 closed transactions with Opcity they’ll gain full access to the platform.
Articles in this section
- How does your Emerging Agent Program work?
- My Experienced Agent was invited to Emerging Enrollment, but he/she qualifies, how do I fix this?
- If I invite Experienced Agents and they don’t qualify, what happens?
- Can I preview the Emerging Agent Invite?
- If my agent is enrolled as an Emerging Agent, and then reaches 7 transaction or $2 million in volume required for Experienced, can they be switched to Experienced?
- What’s in it for my new Agents? What’s in it for my Brokerage?
- What is the Emerging Agent Program?