If you invite experienced agents and they do not qualify, the agent will be automatically routed to the Emerging Enrollment. At that point, it’s still their choice as to whether they wish to proceed with the Enrollment, but they’ll certainly have the option.
Articles in this section
- How does your Emerging Agent Program work?
- My Experienced Agent was invited to Emerging Enrollment, but he/she qualifies, how do I fix this?
- If I invite Experienced Agents and they don’t qualify, what happens?
- Can I preview the Emerging Agent Invite?
- If my agent is enrolled as an Emerging Agent, and then reaches 7 transaction or $2 million in volume required for Experienced, can they be switched to Experienced?
- What’s in it for my new Agents? What’s in it for my Brokerage?
- What is the Emerging Agent Program?