This represents the lead volume you should expect based on available Opcity leads and agents. If you have a High Lead Market, you can expect more leads, and with a Low Lead Market, you should expect fewer leads. Your market may change over time - as available leads and agents can fluctuate. While changing your settings will increase or decrease the number of leads you receive, it will only change as much as your market will allow.
Articles in this section
- What is Market Lead Availability?
- Why do I need to adjust my settings to get more leads?
- What is Expected Leads Based on Settings?
- How Do I Pause My Lead Alerts?
- How Do I Stop Getting Leads for Areas I Don't Service?
- How Do I Adjust My Price Ranges?
- How Do I Stop Receiving Calls from Opcity Outside of My Preferred Business Hours?
- How Do I Change the Method by which I Receive Notifications?
- How Do I Change the Types of Clients I Receive?
- How do I Update the Types of Properties I Receive?