Opcity introduces thousands of ready clients to real estate professionals every day at no upfront cost. Our leads close up to five times the industry average.
To be eligible to receive Opcity leads, we traditionally require agents have a minimum of 7 transactions or $2 million in volume in the preceding 12 months before applying. The emerging agent program is great for high-potential agents with limited transaction history.
Emerging Agent Program Guidlines:
- Be willing to work leads at any price point.
- Be available to talk with a client immediately after claiming a lead on our mobile app.
- Be persistent and responsive with the clients we connect you with and follow up regularly.
- Keep OPcity updated on the progress of the clients we introduce you to.
- Release any leads you're not making progress with back to Opcity.
- Report any and all transactions that result from an introduction.
- Be open to working with other partners, like lending and settlement providers.
This is an opportunity to prove that you can successfully work Opcity leads. You will not be able to limit your client settings as other agents are able to do, but once an Emerging Agent successfully closes three Opcity leads, you will convert to an Experienced Agent.